[TECH] RF Analyzing Tech & Rig

Marc Hayes

Freshman
Jan 12, 2011
Quad Cities, IL/IA
www.tnprod.com
Looking for someone to travel to the central Illinois region to help me out with a church who is having wireless mic dropout and intermod issues. They run 9 wireless channels....some AT and some Shure.... and are having all sorts of issues on Sunday mornings. I need someone who has an RF analyzing rig who would be willing to come out and scan the spectrum on a Sunday morning during services and make recommendations on where to tune their wireless systems.

Please send me an e-mail or give me a call to discuss if you're able to help me out. [email protected] or 815 - five, nine, two - 4 zero zero 9.

Thanks!

-Marc

Re: RF Analyzing Tech & Rig

Looking for someone to travel to the central Illinois region to help me out with a church who is having wireless mic dropout and intermod issues. They run 9 wireless channels....some AT and some Shure.... and are having all sorts of issues on Sunday mornings. I need someone who has an RF analyzing rig who would be willing to come out and scan the spectrum on a Sunday morning during services and make recommendations on where to tune their wireless systems.

Please send me an e-mail or give me a call to discuss if you're able to help me out. [email protected] or 815 - five, nine, two - 4 zero zero 9.

Thanks!

-Marc

You can probably get halfway there just by listing the exact equipment and what frequency bandsplits it is in, and the address of the venue. The intermod calculation can be done remotely. If that doesn't fix the problem, a site visit may be required, but why not start off without the expense.

Mac