Router for Soundcraft Expression/Performer

Re: Router for Soundcraft Expression/Performer

Tim,
Having known you for many years, and don't take this the wrong way, but I find it almost shocking that you would post a diagram of your active network. If you worked with me that would have been grounds for loss of employment, no questions asked.

I've already traced those addresses through tw telecoms customer net, and I'll bet a paycheck I could be on that office CPU by the end of the day if I wanted to be. I suggest you remove the diagram from your post.

No offense taken, and I appreciate your concern. Fixed.

Last edited:

Set up the Extreme today. Took about five minutes. Worked flawlessly, now I have metering on the iPad. I have to say it was nice to set it up and have it work as opposed to spending four hours with the Cisco/Linksys stuff messing with UDP, port forwarding, endless rebooting, etc, on the phone with SC support (who were very helpful and quick, also apologetic even for an issue that's clearly not theirs) only to end up buying a different unit.

How have you been doing Tim?

Older and fatter every day ;-( I now have 3x PR40 and a PR30 - hope to make a comparison soon. Love the 40 on kick, good on cabs too. When I have nothing to do at work, I'll start blueprinting our handful or two of vintage Fenders and our three handfulls of B-3's preamps. Not 'till after I put a couple of recovered Rhodes back together though. Sigh...