security warning message

Hello

In the last week or so I started getting a security warning message that pops up with any page navagation movment. Clicking the NO option will the allow the page to open correctly that I'm going to. I don't receive this message on other similar message board sites.
I'm using Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP.

Attached is a screen shot of the message.

Thanks
Mike C.

Attachments

• security warning screen shot.jpg
    security warning screen shot.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
Re: security warning message

Hello

In the last week or so I started getting a security warning message that pops up with any page navagation movment. Clicking the NO option will the allow the page to open correctly that I'm going to. I don't receive this message on other similar message board sites.
I'm using Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP.

Attached is a screen shot of the message.

Thanks
Mike C.

Hey Mike,

We just started using SSL on our server. Other vBulletin forums I've been on don't do this, but we feel it's important to keep everything between you and SFN's servers encrypted. Some technologies we may begin to use in the future require SSL support, and the internet is only becoming increasingly scary!

There's one script that loads a few images through their http:// URLs. We've been in contact with vBulletin support on this since last week, and hope it will be resolved shortly.

Thanks,
David