Soundcraft Si Performer

Re: Soundcraft Si Performer

in stereo? :)

Haha, yeah. Well, two channels for playback sources, or one for talkback and one for rehersal cues from the director, or something similar?

Actually, I sometimes put my talkback mic into two channels, one for monitors and the other for "other things" (like somebody making an announcement off stage). That way it's easy to fiddle with some FX in the headphones in the band break without having to access like 8 layers of "sends-on-faders" and turn down the monitors and ears, and then have talkback ready again at the push of only one mute button. :)

Haha, yeah. Well, two channels for playback sources, or one for talkback and one for rehersal cues from the director, or something similar?

Actually, I sometimes put my talkback mic into two channels, one for monitors and the other for "other things" (like somebody making an announcement off stage). That way it's easy to fiddle with some FX in the headphones in the band break without having to access like 8 layers of "sends-on-faders" and turn down the monitors and ears, and then have talkback ready again at the push of only one mute button. :)

That is once nice feature I like with the X32, it has two talkback buttons that can be programmed to send differently. I can have one go to monitors and the other as public address for example...and they don't use up two input channels.

OK, last post is 2 years ago... is anyone willing to share performer tips and issues? I have a list of wants as well... anyone from Soundcraft here?

SoundCraft Si Performer
I work on a Soundcraft si performer for my church and found all FX1 to FX4 buttons are disabled as it’s not lighting up when pressed it. Anyone know why or know how to enable these buttons? Thanks in advance