Soundcraft UI12 wifi connection issues

For anything close to a reliable connection with those you need to set up an external WIFI router. Anything operating in the 2.4g WIFI band is asking for issues in a crowed room full of cell phones.
Thanks, Im working with my works IT dept to set me up with a decent router. Will mention the 2.4g wifi band.... thanks for the tip.

Hi everyone I'm having some issues staying connected to my Soundcraft UI16 with my iPad. I'm using an external dual band router with a computer hardwired and during a show it will loose connection 4-5 times... even more on the iPad. Software is up to date. Any thoughts? :)~:)~😄
I have the same issue. I use an iPad for the mixer control and one for SongBook for my set list. I often have to swap between iPads for connection to the Soundcraft but inevitably, they both always drop out the connection often refusing to reconnect, even stating wrong password for the soundcraft. It’s driving me mad and wanting to go back to a conventional analogue mixer.

When this topic thread first started and even more so now 2.4g WIFI is very crowded. Use 5g and get at least a WIFI scanner APP to look at what is in use in the area your working in. I use WIFI MAN, it' an Android APP, not sure if there are any WIFI scanner APP for iOS.
See what channels are in use and set your router to an unused channel or at least to a lesser used channel. I tend to use the lower 5g channels.