Source for threaded TRS connector?

James Book

Freshman
Jan 24, 2011
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I'm trying to source a male threaded TRS connector similar to what is found on the Clear-Com GM-18, but I'm having no luck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

James

Attachments

• MThreadTRS.jpg
    MThreadTRS.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Re: Source for threaded TRS connector?

Mac....

I'm pretty sure Brian was replying to my reply. It's a bit confusing without the post # reference we got used to in the FUD forum. You could always refer to that for clarity. Now it's best to do a quote reply to keep things straight.......

DR

Mac....

I'm pretty sure Brian was replying to my reply. It's a bit confusing without the post # reference we got used to in the FUD forum. You could always refer to that for clarity. Now it's best to do a quote reply to keep things straight.......

Maybe, but your message has no image in it. I always quote for just that reason.

Mac

Maybe, but your message has no image in it. I always quote for just that reason.

Mac

It originally had a link......to an inappropriate product. That is the image to which Brian referred. My bad all around.......

It's a bit confusing without the post # reference we got used to in the FUD forum. You could always refer to that for clarity.
Sorry, guys, this is at the top of our to-do list but it's been a very busy week outside of the forum world. Hopefully David will be able to get on it next week, there's got to be a hack to get this functionality back.

It's called "threaded view." Or the "Hybrid" view, which does not show pictures of Toyotas on batteries...

I just want an up/down navigation arrow like the FUDforums had in tree view.

Brian....

It was a threaded connector but was of the female gender. Not what the OP was looking for. The threads were on the inside and so did not show in the picture.

DR