Spam, I think, or trolling of some crazy sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spam, I think, or trolling of some crazy sort?

Hey Mark,

Got it! The faster way to report these is to click the "report post" button at the bottom of every post, looks like a triangle with an exclamation point in it. That emails all the admins and moderators and we can get to it right away.

Hey Mark,

Got it! The faster way to report these is to click the "report post" button at the bottom of every post, looks like a triangle with an exclamation point in it. That emails all the admins and moderators and we can get to it right away.

Yep, but the 60 second requirement between reportings makes reporting every post of a prolific spammer rather time consuming...

Yep, but the 60 second requirement between reportings makes reporting every post of a prolific spammer rather time consuming...

You don't need to report them all. The mods can easily delete all his posts when they see he is a spammer.

Mac

You don't need to report them all. The mods can easily delete all his posts when they see he is a spammer.

Mac

Mac speaks the truth. When I report one post as spam it axes the user, removes all their posts, and blocks their email and ip address. It also reports it to two forum spammer databases that prevent registration elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.