[FS] Spring Cleaning: Yamaha, A&H m-waves, DBX, whirlwind

I have the following items for sale:

• YAMAHA AW2400 digital mixer/hard disk recorder with Blue Hard case and MY8/AD24. 40GB HD, CD burner ==> $1100 (mint condition)
  • A&H M-WAVES 64x64 Soundgrid interface for iLive IDR mixing engines. Note that you don't have to have a soundgrid server in order to benefit from this card. It has asio/core drivers, you can achieve low latency with waves MultiRack Native. No need for expensive TDM version of waves plugins ==> $1300 (in its original box, looks brand new)
  • DBX DriverackPX: speaker management. 2 in, 4 out ==> $250 (item looks like new, no rack damage, no scratch) ==> $250
  • Whirwind MLTSP1x2 microphone splitter. 4 channel 2 way passive microphone splitter. I used it 3 times, no rack damage, no scratch) ==> $250

Everything except YAMAHA AW2400 is free shipping. I'll calculate aw2400 shipping before sending. Check(I have to wait until it clears up) or cash accepted. Paypal is also possible if you are willing to pay paypal expensis. If you happen to be around zip code 08904(Highland Park/Central Jersey) feel free to come and inspect those items. Unreasonable offers will be ignored. I can post photos if you need. Just ask.