Strand CD 80 help

So I got four used packs, and I'm currnetly going through them. Some channels have issues, and I was wondering if any repair guru's had any ideas on where to look, or how to test. I have 3 channels that will work only using full on override, and will show fader activity on the override card, but the fixture will not dim. it's full on , or nothing.

Any ideas on what to test for... I swapped a choke on one channel to see if that was it, and I swapped ssr's on these channels, and I tried a different DMX card. Still not responding... I'm thinking it's the ribbon cable that connects the back of the card to the relay section, but when I meter the ssr (on the top of the screws), it shows varied voltage from 0 to 22 volts... as I move the fader....

thoughts ?

Re: Strand CD 80 help

Check the wiring for the incoming power, some CD80s exhibit similar problems when not properly wired for mono/3phase ; exact same symptoms.

Thanks Remy - I made sure the jumper was moved over to 3 phase, and I'm using the dmx cards , and dip switch 2, is engaged for single phase operation. Plus there are not groups of channels down, which is what they describe for that symptom.