Strange Renkus Heinz Amp Issue

Hello,

I just started a new job at a local community theater. It's the first time they've had a house sound engineer in about 2 years. The system was an absolute mess. They have seven speakers - L, C, R, and 2 on the left wall and 2 on the right wall for surround + 2 monitors + 2 subs. Everything came out of every speaker. The 2 monitors were daisy chained to each other, and one side of the chain was plugged in to the subwoofer amp while the other side of the chain was plugged in to the monitor amp. The subs aren't even plugged up.

Anyway, in the process of fixing everything, I came across something weird, and I wanted to see if anybody had any previous experience with these amps.

The amps are Renkus Heinz P2700, P2400, P2950, P3501, and a Crown K2. The Crown K2 works great. Here's the rundown on the rest:

P2700: Turns on, but passes no audio
P2400: In stereo mode (which is how I need to use it), Channel One input works as expected, Channel Two input comes out of channel one and channel two at the same time, but with opposite polarity
P2950: Same as the P2400
P3501: Works as expected

At first I thought maybe the switches were labeled wrong on the amps, but Parallel mode works correctly, and Bridge mode works correctly. Both of those modes ignore channel 2 input.

Basically, I'm curious what could be going wrong, and I'm trying to decide, is it worth fixing the amps since 3 of them are dead, or should I just replace them?

Thanks for the advice!