Superbowl Halftime breakdown, with audio critique.

Jack Arnott

Senior
Jan 29, 2011
The halftime entertainment started with some band playing some song, three of the women at the party I was at had played that song in a band together, they stood up and started singing along. Yay! Bruno Mars and some other dancer singers then sang and danced to "Uptown Funk". EVERYBODY loves that song, and can't help dancing to it. The whole room was rocking with everyone singing along to the lyrics, (that we could all clearly hear), "STOP, wait a minute, get my cup, put some liquor in it", some went to the kitchen to refill their drinks at this point, while everyone else kept dancing, then Beyonce came out and sang. All the women in the room agreed that they would like to sleep with her. Then they decided that, barring that, they would sleep with any of the dancers, no one could argue with that. Then that other band came back, with everyone else, I couldn't hear it too well because my wife was drunkenly singing off key to this song they were all singing together. Everyone was having fun. More Yay!

Re: Superbowl Halftime breakdown, with audio critique.

Ha! Not to worry, I just pulled a groin trying to keep up with the dancers. I'll be back pushing black boxes around by the late spring season.