Tapatalk summary text changes

Philip Roberts

Sophomore
Jan 12, 2011
Southwest Michigan
Since this weekends upgrades in the iOS taps talk app the summary text for each thread seems to be the first post in thread rather than the most recent or first read post which is what it was before. Not a big deal but does make it harder to know if I want to read more of a topic that I've ready before.

Thanks

Philip

Since this weekends upgrades in the iOS taps talk app the summary text for each thread seems to be the first post in thread rather than the most recent or first read post which is what it was before. Not a big deal but does make it harder to know if I want to read more of a topic that I've ready before.

Thanks

Philip

I noticed this today as well, and filed a ticket with Tapatalk to resolve this morning.
The only other large forum that I know of using vBulletin 5 is Harmony Central. vBulletin has been great so far about taking our feedback, there are various bugs we've filed in the past few months that are targeted to be resolved in their 5.2.3 release. Hopefully Tapatalk treats us the same.

Keep letting us know about these 'not a big deal' issues, our goal is to resolve as many as we can.

Thanks
David