Thanks goes out to Evan!

Adam Whetham

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
So, All Time Low, Yellowcard, and Fireworks are on a Canadian tour.... Leave it to that to have them finally get up to my area of the US!

I hadn't been down to pretty much our states only club sized venue (Litterally called "The Venue") in a little over a year and I forgot they expanded it and added some PA. The house rig was 9 GeoT a side and 4 CD18's a side. I haven't heard a bad show in this room yet, and that still hasn't changed, as All Time Low and Yellowcard sounded great!

Unfortunatly, I think Fireworks suffered from the usual opening band blues. aka the house tech not familiar with the music, and the vocals were just muddy their whole set, which is unfortunat because I bought one of their albums and they are rather good.

And since Evan decided to visit on the best time of the year (Mid January) when we get some awesome cold weather, he was able to experience the joys of load-in/out in that. :p (I think it was only -10F or so, so not as bad as last night when it went down to -20F or so)

In closing, here's a picture of Evan working his Pro2. Thanks again! And hopefully it won't take 6 years of forum talking to meet up again.

[
svdsqFCl.jpg