[FS] Turbosound Subwoofers

Jason Misterka

Sophomore
Mar 10, 2011
For Sale –

Turbosound TSW-721 Subwoofers, used, from inventory
(7) Units available
1 x 21” speaker driver in each enclosure

These speakers were designed by Tony Andrews to pair well with Turbosound Floodlights or Flashlights, crossed over between 160-180hz as per factory specs. But they can also be used as a standard subwoofer for other systems with a 80hz-120hz crossover point.

Never toured, very few “bar” gigs, used by our regional production company in primarily arenas, theaters, churches, festivals and fairs. Speakers came from working inventory and will be tested. Paint is in decent shape but not perfect, same with grills.

They are a perfect truck pack size. Third pack for wide truck boxes by quarter pack for narrow truck boxes. Someone was thinking!

Includes painted plywood top for stacking racks, etc on top of the subwoofer for transport.

Casters included but may need a little bit of love on a few of them for a smooth roll. Pricing includes the understanding that some casters may need repair or replacement.

I have recently confirmed with Turbosound that they still have stock of factory re-cone kits.

Asking $800 a piece, make an offer on multiples. Buyer pays shipping and sales tax (in Virginia), add 3% for Paypal purchases.

Units are warehoused in Harrisonburg, Virginia, though we often travel between Harrisonburg and Richmond, VA. May be willing to assist in delivery within a reasonable distance for diesel fuel reimbursement.

Contact me at Jason at southardaudio dot com. I don’t always check my PMs on a regular basis.

Thanks for looking.

Jason Misterka
Southard Audio LLC
www.southardaudio.com