Urgent Soundcraft Vi1 help needed TODAY

Geri O'Neil

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
US
We have an artist in Jackson, MS who has a new Vi1. They are not familiar with the desk and are having trouble programming. They are passing music through it to the mains, so they've at least gotten that far.

If anyone near here can help them, they are more than willing to pay tune and travel. They rehearse today and tomorrow. Show is tomorrow night (!!).

Call, text, or message me with your contact info
(601) 874-2542. "[email protected]". I'm playing in 3 church services, but I'll be checking my phone and here when I have breaks.

Geri O

Last edited:
Re: Urgent Soundcraft Vi1 help needed TODAY

Steve, please resend. Just realized I put in my number incorrectly. Sorry!

Thanx, G

Re: Urgent Soundcraft Vi1 help needed TODAY

UPDATE:

The fellow finally got his Vi1 set up and programmed. Our guy on the show isn't exactly how or what he did and the fellow is being kinda vague about the details, but at least he's running and they are rehearsing tonight. Another rehearsal tomorrow and a show tomorrow night. So all is well. Thanx so much to Steve and Samuel for the offers of help. Both of you guys always rocked and still do!

If you want to find out who the artist is, it won't be hard at all if you go to Pollstar, I think. Not much in Jackson, MS this weekend.

Thanx again, ya'll take care,
Geri O