[FS] Used Lab Gruppen PLM10000Q Amplifiers

Jason Misterka

Sophomore
Mar 10, 2011
We are rotating stock and updating inventory.

For sale - used Lab Gruppen PLM10000Q amplifiers with Lake Processing

9 available
120 volt US PSU
Terminal speaker connectors

These came from our regional production company. All with be tested and confirmed upon removal from our racks. Guaranteed no DOA.

They still have more than a year left on the manufacturer’s warranty, though I will need to check in with Lab Gruppen this week to confirm how that transfers. We are authorized Lab Gruppen dealers.

Asking $3500 each, or make an offer for multiples, plus shipping and/or sales tax (if Virginia). PayPal buyers add 3%.

Thanks for looking.

Please contact jason at southardaudio dot com with offers or questions.

Re: Used Lab Gruppen PLM10000Q Amplifiers

I corresponded with Lab Gruppen this week and they confirmed that the manufacturer's warranty is transferable and lasts until March 2017.

Also, they will be shipped in the factory boxes.

Come and get them!

9 available
120 volt US PSU

These came from our regional production company. All with be tested and confirmed upon removal from our racks. Guaranteed no DOA.

They still have more than a year left on the manufacturer’s warranty, though I will need to check in with Lab Gruppen this week to confirm how that transfers. We are authorized Lab Gruppen dealers.

Asking $3500 each, or make an offer for multiples, plus shipping and/or sales tax (if Virginia). PayPal buyers add 3%.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Re: Used Lab Gruppen PLM10000Q Amplifiers

I corresponded with Lab Gruppen this week and they confirmed that the manufacturer's warranty is transferable and lasts until March 2017.

Also, they will be shipped in the factory boxes.

Come and get them!

9 available
120 volt US PSU

Thanks for looking.

Update -
6 units sold, 3 units left.
Thanks,
Jason