[FS] Various computer hardware and test equipment

Doing a bit of downsizing, and ended up with the following gear that needs to go. Gear is located about a half hour north of Boston, and I can ship if you want to pay for it. I'm also willing to entertain reasonable offers

Here's what I've got:

Simpson 260, series 3. Had a battery leak at some point. Ohmmeter does not function, but DC volts does (didn't test AC volts). Reads about 10% low compared to my DMM. Includes a set of probes. $20.

Linksys BEFW11S4 V2 802.11b WAP/router. Ancient b router with 4 port 10/100 switch. Worked last time I powered it up 5 years ago. $20

Shuttle XPC SD30G2B. No OS, 80 gig HD, onboard Ethernet port has failed, but has a PCI card installed for Ethernet. I don't recall exact RAM and processor, but it's likely some variant of a P4 with a half gig of RAM. I ran this as an HTPC for a few years until I decided I wanted something lower power and fanless. Worked fine when I wiped the hard drive recently. $40

IBM Thinkpad T20. P3/800, 256MB of memory, 60GB hard drive, CD-RW/DVD drive. Was my gig laptop for a few years, and is old enough to have a full set of legacy ports in addition to USB. Keyboard is missing the PrintScreen button, and there's a crack in the housing in the upper right hand corner. No integrated WiFi, but there is a PCMCIA 802.11g card included. Not the latest and greatest, but enough horsepower to run dbx Driveware, xta Audiocore, Foobar 2000, Yamaha Studio Manager, etc. Includes power adapter, spare battery, and custom fitted neoprene sleeve. Has a Windows 98SE license key affixed to the chassis, but currently has XP Pro installed, along with the aforementioned utilities. $80 with the OS and utilities, or $60 with a completely wiped drive