[FS] Warehouse Cleanout

Lee Dickinson

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
Richmond, VA
www.avp-ric.com
Emptying the shelves of broken and unused gear. Descriptions below are fairly complete; I'll accept offers on everything. I pulled prices from about the middle price range of used gear on Ebay.

Note that some of this equipment tests with issues, which I have included. All sales are as-is, and I believe most pricing reflects that. That said, if you feel that anything was not as described, please let me know and we will work it out.

Pictures of virtually everything are available on our company Facebook page. If that poses an obstacle for too many people, let me know and I'll get them up on our website somewhere. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Visual-Production/115920438479279

Thanks!

1) Behringer Eurorack MX2642A. 16 channel console with 8 XLR inputs and four stereo 1/4" inputs. All outputs are 1/4" balanced. Tested 100% in the shop, but has been intermittent on gigs. The output stages seem to be having issues - could be loose solder joint or a bad cap or something. $85.

2) Yamaha SPX90 effects processor. Classic, still shows up on riders, and in perfect working condition with 1/4 in and out. One available, asking $125

3) Furman Quad Noise Gate, QN-44. All four channels tested and working. Some rack rash and outer case shows corrosion. Knobs turn smoothly and doesn't make any noises when the gates open or close. Asking $75.

4) Alesis 3630 compressor. Three available, all tested and working. Three available, and there are at least 3 Alesis power supplies hanging around here somewhere. One has a broken bottom screw hole in the rack ear, but mounts up fine. $75 for the ones in good shape, $65 for the one with the broken rack ear.

5) Alesis M-EQ 230. Dual 1/3 Octave EQ. Stereo. Tested and in working condition, but the POWER JACK needs to be re-soldered. Works great if you put pressure on it from the left. Asking $30.

6) Neutrik NYS-SPP-L patch bay. Perfect working condition, near perfect cosmetically. Pass through or half-normalized operation. Asking $55. (Picture shows label tape still on it, which has been cleaned)

7) Behringer Autocom Pro, MDX-1400. Fully tested, in great condition, shows use on the rack ears. $55

8) Shure FP-16 1x6 mic / line distro. TWO AVAILABLE. Tested in working condition, but makes some noise when turning pots, so they need cleaning. Input and all outputs adjustable between mic and line with individual gain and output level controls. Great for distributing audio around a venue or maybe for use as a press box. Both include rack mounting kits. Asking $150 ea.

9) Behringer Feedback Destroyer. Clean, tested, fully operational. Asking $75

10) Behringer DI-100 active DI. Tested, works, with new battery. Asking $25.

11) Roland AF-70 Anti-Feedback single channel feedbacl eliminator. Two available, asking $75 ea. Buy both and get a free three-unit rackmount kit.

12) Behringer Ultra G active DI with guitar cabinet modeling. Fresh battery. $25

13) Alesis Picoverb mini reverb unit. A fun little guy to carry in your toolbox for last minute inserts. Works 100%, with 1/4" IO. $89 new, asking $55 as it has no power supply - standard Alesis 9VAC - and has double-stick tape residue on bottom.

14) DBX 166 dual compressor. Both compressor channels sound good, but the second channel gate doesn't attenuate fully - with the gate closed, it still passes audio about 30db attenuated. Some rack rash. $75

15) Alesis MidiVerb 4. Midi-controllable FX reverb processor. Powered up, fully tested, still sounds and looks great - very clean with minimum wear, even on the rack ears. Includes power supply. $100.00

16) Yamaha PM400. 355 more PMs than a PM5D, and analog! Working as far as we can tell. Make an offer.

17) SoundTech 4 channel powered mixer / amplifier. 1/4" speaker outputs, built in reverb. Works, powers speakers, and passes audio on all channels. Pots are noisy. Shows lots of wear, but keeps on ticking. A good cleaning would help. Yours for $45.

18) American DJ ADJ-3000 4-channel light chaser. Has edison plugs on the back, adjustable chase speed. Kindof neat for what it is. $15.

19) VEI Orbitron II DJ light / mace. Lights up and spins, therefore fully working. $35.

20) Behringer Eurorack MX3282A. Works perfectly on all channels and all outputs UNTIL phantom power circuit is turned on. Phantom power is dumping noise across the entire board, every channel. Pops, clicks at about -30, noise floor at about -40. Perfectly clean with phantom turned off, and to me it seems like a filtering cap or something needs to be replaced. Includes carpeted Odyssey case. $350.

21) QSC 1400 stereo amplifier. Recently repaired, and works great. $100

22) QSCUSA850. 425w at 4 ohms. Recently repaired and fully functioning. Shows use - as does the included case which is bent, but both lids latch securely. Includes banana to 1/4" adapters for $100.

23) Realistic PZM microphone. Popped in a new battery, and it works great. Unbalanced, though, and only works with the battery. $25

24) Audio-Technica ENG kit. Pro88 series, with two channels. Includes lav mic, 1/8" output cable, and headphone monitor - which is a neat little feature. Tested, works perfectly, and is scratch free, like new. $100, including the little padded case and fresh batteries.

25) Shure UC series dual wireless kit with two handhelds and two beltpacks. Work and sound great, but are in the 700mhz spectrum, so for sale outside the US only. One beltpack door spring is missing, so it's held shut with a rubber band. Includes case and foam-cut drawer. $300 for all.

26) Lots of road cases, labeled A through N, in various conditions. See pictures and prices on our Facebook page.

Thanks!

Last edited: