[TECH] Washington DC area event Oct 12/13

I have a tentative 2 day event coming up on October 12 & 13 in the Washington DC area and am looking for a local company to handle a couple of the smaller side stages. We are extremely busy that weekend, so the ideal candidate would be a company able to provide a turn key solution to cover 1 or 2 stages each requiring something like a single stack of QRX or SRX per side, 4 monitors, stage package, and an LS9 or equivalent. Only 1 technician is needed per stage, I will arrange for local labor to help unload and stack. Technician(s) should be able to do a reasonable mix for a family event with a variety of musical acts.

We are fairly well equipped on gear that weekend, so if you only have 1 rig, but the labor available to tackle a second stage, let's talk, I may be able to set you up with a second system.

There is a legitimate budget available for this event, so if you can travel in from somewhere on the east coast cost effectively, do not hesitate to shoot me a price. Pm me here, or: tom -at- electrosoundsystems dot com for more info.