What happened to the Soundcraft firmware downloads for Si Compact 32?

James Heliker

Freshman
Feb 8, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I'm looking for firmware/software downloads for the Si Compact 32 from Soundcraft. Looks like with the new website they have no section for discontinued products such as ours 8O~8-O~:shock:

Re: What happened to the Soundcraft firmware downloads for Si Compact 32?

I'm looking for firmware/software downloads for the Si Compact 32 from Soundcraft. Looks like with the new website they have no section for discontinued products such as ours 8O~8-O~:shock:

IF you haven't found it yet, follow this link...

http://www.soundcraft.com/products/Si-Compact-32

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the link to the latest firmware update.

Which, I suspect, will be the last...

And what a strip down job they've done to the website. geez....

Actually, I kind of like the updated, stripped down site, Geri. More useful info available and easier to find, imho.

I agree, it had been a while since I looked at it and I was rather taken about by the new look. It's certainly more useful. More websites would do well to follow suit...

Hope you are well!

G

I agree, it had been a while since I looked at it and I was rather taken about by the new look. It's certainly more useful. More websites would do well to follow suit...

Hope you are well!

G

I just looked at it for the sake of looking and I like it to. It's kind of refreshing to quickly move through a website with out all the useless bloat!