What is the best Mic Cable package for the money?

Re: What is the best Mic Cable package for the money?

sorry guys...I will find another place to join to ask questions and make comments...this is obviously a place for more experience musicians...WOW...

sorry guys...I will find another place to join to ask questions and make comments...this is obviously a place for more experience musicians...WOW...

There are lots of very experienced folks here, likely a higher ratio than on some other forums, but no less opinionated. The difference is that here you'll probably get better answers. The high signal to noise ratio on these forums attracts lots of folks but it also means that wrong info, opinions based on faulty research or inexperience, or topics previously covered in depth will get a chilly reception. Sometimes resurrecting "zombie" threads will get such a response, too. That's life - ignore mean people, graciously accept well intended correction, and post accordingly.

My suggestion is that you keep reading the forums and participate when you feel the need.

My parting comments, to hopefully help in the general sense..... There are several "truths" that have been established over the years: 1) The wrong piece of gear at the 'right price' is still the wrong piece of gear; 2) Buy once, cry once; and 3) In the beginner's eyes there are many possible solutions, in the experts eyes, only a few; 4) Gear Acquisition Syndrome is untreatable and incurable, it is a progressive syndrome and cable buying is the "gateway purchase" that leads you down this road. ;)

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc

There are several "truths" that have been established over the years:
1) The wrong piece of gear at the 'right price' is still the wrong piece of gear
2) Buy once, cry once
3) In the beginner's eyes there are many possible solutions, in the experts eyes, only a few
4) Gear Acquisition Syndrome is untreatable and incurable, it is a progressive syndrome and cable buying is the "gateway purchase" that leads you down this road. ;)

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc

This needs to be in the forum header! :)