Which set-up for a Monitor desk set-up?

I'm, planning for the Summer of ’24 upgrades and I am looking at 2 different options for a monitor desk set-up; this set-up would be used for 98% of the times on monitors. I currently have a 40ch rack mount split with mass connects

Option 1:
Single rolling rack that houses a SQ5/M32R/LS9-16*, a 16x8 stage box and Rack split

Option 2:
multiple cases with SQ7/M32/LS9-32* in a case that is setup on top of a 12sp case with Rack Split (already have a 12sp for FOH & Amps)

*I’ve used both and purchase decision will be based on availability.

I'm, planning for the Summer of ’24 upgrades and I am looking at 2 different options for a monitor desk set-up; this set-up would be used for 98% of the times on monitors. I currently have a 40ch rack mount split with mass connects

Option 1:
Single rolling rack that houses a SQ5/M32R/LS9-16*, a 16x8 stage box and Rack split

Option 2:
multiple cases with SQ7/M32/LS9-32* in a case that is setup on top of a 12sp case with Rack Split (already have a 12sp for FOH & Amps)

*I’ve used both and purchase decision will be based on availability.
Hi Matt. Been away for a long time but heard about you possibly looking at an LS9.
I have an LS9-32 that I am looking for a new home. Tour case and small case included. Dante cards optional.
I am not currently following any forums so, if interested, send me an email.

I would definitely say option 2. Of the options you listed the M32 would be my preference for monitors, it's fast and easy to get around as a monitor desk via the sends on fader mode, reasonably affordable, all IO is integrated for simple patching, less long in the tooth than the LS9. Not really a fan of SQ.