[FS] Yamaha 01v96 (V2 Firmware) / Yamaha MY16at Card

Steve Milner

Junior
Jan 10, 2011
Washington, dc
www.dcsoundop.com
Ok everyone, I put out a feeler on this one a little while back, finally just got back into town and found some time to take some photos.

Just to recap- I'm hoping to sell the console locally, I've shipped these before and I just don't have time right now to deal with shipping this one if it can be avoided. I've owned this one for the past 5 years or so, have relied on it for a lot of critical broadcast and live events. It's in great condition, operates perfectly audio-wise, but does need the channel 8 fader replaced, as it fails calibration on start up. This isn't a terribly costly repair as many of you know, and I know many of you have made this repair yourself on Yamaha consoles. Otherwise, the console is exactly as you would expect. I'll throw in the Yamaha RK-1 rack mount ears for the console too.

The My16at Card was purchased new from Sweetwater for $469 a few years back and has been flawless. I'm willing to sell it separately, but I'd rather sell it locally too, or with the console ideally. I'm happy to keep the card if no one want's it at my price... these are super handy to have, and not always easy to get when you need them in a hurry.

I'm asking $350 for the card and $1k even for the console. If you're interested in it, the console lives in a foamed Pelican 1650 case currently ($250~ new) and I'll include it for an extra $150 if you buy the console. I'm assuming most people here will want to rack the console, or put it in a proper ATA case, and honestly, I'd like to keep the Pelican.

Let me know if you have questions.

Cash & local sale preferred.

Thanks!
Steve

IMG_2040.jpg
IMG_2041.jpg
IMG_2042.jpg
IMG_2043.jpg
IMG_2044.jpg
IMG_2045.jpg
IMG_2046.jpg
IMG_2047.jpg