10 ton meteorite over the Urals

Re: 10 ton meteorite over the Urals

Too bad it didn't hit Washington.

I think they're on vacation right now (again), so even if it hit DC it would miss, and only hurt the buildings which would just cost us more money to rebuild.

I wish they would stay on vacation for a few years, and stop helping us so much.. Paying them to stay home and not pass any more legislation could be a huge savings.

JR

You're right John.Every piece of legislation they pass cost us more money,lost productivity and drives jobs overseas.One reason Texas is attractive to so many businesses is their legislature is part time and is only in session every other year so it's hard for them to screw things up like Washington does.

You're right John.Every piece of legislation they pass cost us more money,lost productivity and drives jobs overseas.One reason Texas is attractive to so many businesses is their legislature is part time and is only in session every other year so it's hard for them to screw things up like Washington does.

If your idea of not screwing things up is having the worst level of child health care, high levels of poverty and shell game of financing, Texas is your place. It helps is you're a Southern Baptist of some flavor, too.

If your idea of not screwing things up is having the worst level of child health care, high levels of poverty and shell game of financing, Texas is your place. It helps is you're a Southern Baptist of some flavor, too.

Government does not prevent poverty, but they can sure get in the way of prosperity.

TX on balance seems to be on a far better path than most states for protecting the rights of it's citizens.

JR

PS: I used to play basketball at the local Baptist church,, They seemed OK folk... Is that supposed to be some kind of pejorative?