Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Bernstein

Freshman
Oct 23, 2013
Framingham, MA
Allen & Heath Qu-24 Mixer with Road Case

Local sale outside of Boston, MA

24-channel Digital Console with 25 Motorized Faders, Total Recall, Parametric EQ, Touchscreen Control, 5 Cores of ARM DSP Processing, 4 Onboard FX Engines, and Integrated Multitrack USB Recorder.

In excellent condition, only used for a handful of shows, always kept in the road case (included in the sale).

P-Touch labels by the Soft Keys can easily be removed (have them there for quick access at-a-glance).

Only selling because I use my Qu-16 for the majority of my shows and this is not getting used enough to justify keeping it.

I can deliver to any location within an hour of Boston or you can demo it here.

$2000

Allen & Heath Qu-24 Digital Console Features:

▪ 24 AnalogiQ total-recall preamps integrated with DSP for optimum transparency and gain accuracy

▪ Ergonomic layout and workflow is comfortable, fluid, and intuitive

▪ Color touchscreen and dedicated data encoder give you quick and easy access to all settings

▪ Key processing tools are presented clearly on the SuperStrip, with 1 function per physical control

▪ 25 automated, motorized ALPS faders (24 arranged over 2 layers) speed up and enhance your mixing

▪ 4 groups give you subgrouping flexibility to LR for level masters and/or processing

▪ Total recall lets you save and recall scenes (snapshots) at the press of a button

▪ Onboard studio-grade dynamics and FX algorithms derived A&H's iLive pro touring series

▪ Built-in interface streams multitrack audio to/from your Mac (OSX class-compliant)

▪ Plug-and-play with any DAW supporting Core Audio, including Logic, Cubase, Reaper, and Pro Tools

▪ Qu-Drive delivers 18 channels of 24-bit/48kHz recording/playback to/from your USB hard drive

▪ 5 dedicated cores of high efficiency ARM processing provide state-of-the-art processing

▪ Optional Qu-Pad app frees you to tweak monitors and PA from your iPad, onstage or around the venue

▪ Fully compatible with A&H's ME Personal Mixing System

▪ dSNAKE port lets you connect to a remote AR2412, AB168, or AR84 Stagebox via Cat 5e digital snake

▪ Matrix adds 2 further stereo outputs equipped with full processing to the console's extensive I/O

▪ 18-gauge, cold-rolled Zintec steel frame delivers strength, rigidity, and distinctive looks

More images here:

Attachments

• photo13785.jpg
    photo13785.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.