Apple Loses My Respect

Re: Nothing is Wrong and We're Going to Fix it

Believe it or not, some people actually *are* better drivers than others. The insurance industry sure thinks so.

IMO, one of the few areas of society where we all just have to accept that we are part of a community and set individualism aside is when we're driving. Regardless of your own skill level, etc, your actions have to be taken with the consideration of other people's actions.

Some people try to be individualistic in their approach to driving but they usually wind up broke, pedestrian or as on of JR's crosses.

Drive safe!

A Good Start

It's been 2 weeks to the day since my first post on this and today Apple has replied with a 99% solution via an iTunes update. Looking forward to a verified opt-out for any location data uploads to their databases.

iPhone Update.png

Re: Apple and Google

The worst case is true. They are both hideous.

For those of you that are comfortable with this, I wish you the best in Airstrip One.

What is required to get off Big Brother's radar screen is to hamstring the phone somewhat by disabling Location Services and turning off Wi-Fi.

Nothing would make me happier than to have this turn into Apple and Google's oil spill, but I have a feeling that the younger frogs in the pot that make up the majority of end users don't mind the heat. Yet.

Here's more on Google's oil spill:

Facebook paid PR firm to pitch journalists negative Google stories
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/tec...-journalists-bloggers-to-write-negative-.html