Ban from PSW

Re: Ban from PSW

Uncle Tim's Digital Crystal Ball predicts that at least 2 of the PSW moderators will not renew their contracts. There are other predictions, but I need to adjust the damn outdoor antenna...

Tim, you need to retire your Ultra Antenna Pro 8000XL and step it up to a real antenna!
icon_lol.gif

Evan

Uncle Tim's Digital Crystal Ball predicts that at least 2 of the PSW moderators will not renew their contracts. There are other predictions, but I need to adjust the damn outdoor antenna...

Tim, you need to retire your Ultra Antenna Pro 8000XL and step it up to a real antenna!
icon_lol.gif

Evan

I bought Tony Luna's Invisible Waves/WinRadio rig, hoping to find whatever is interfering with the DCB, but it seems to be out of band for this rig. Oh well.

Hey, I already replaced the Monstrosity® brand cable with polarized coat hangers, and noticed an immediate improvement!

Tim ''it's all fun & games until someone gets an ear put out'' Mc

Jeff,

I like the new avatar... Though it might not 'POP' out as well as the old one!

*EDIT* PS, Evan (Hunter), unsubscribe from the post for now... it'll work out better tonight!

*Second edit to add hunter.. not to be misconstrued...

Hey guys.

I'm here too. I lurked more than I contributed but am happy to help any way I can.

Besides doing proaudio and installs we do MI retail sales too if anyone needs something.

Thanks for the invite Evan K.

BJ

Hmmm...my post on PSW where I asked what was up got deleted as did any post which mentioned this board. Not sure how folks will find this but I hope they do.

consider my $20 donation well spent!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hello! I'm here...(Thanks Bennett and Evan for the messages)

Is there an address to send some site ''helping'' funds?

Is this the site that Jason Dermer was intending/did set up and had posted some time back on the SR Forum?

Well....whomever set this site up had also seen these restrictive events coming to a peak...

Thank You! and Thank You all for participating!

Hammer