Bms 4594HE dsp settings

George silver

Jul 19, 2019
Sweden
Hi
does anyone have dsp settings for bms 4594he 8 ohm, horn rcf hf950 with inuke / nx dsp amp? or someone who can make dsp settings for Bms 4594he 8 ohm, which has Behringer inuke / nx amp, with passive filter and without. who has the equipment. can paypal, transfer money for the time job

Last edited:
Hi
does anyone have dsp settings for bms 4594he 8 ohm, horn rcf hf950 with inuke / nx dsp amp? or someone who can make dsp settings for Bms 4594he 8 ohm, which has Behringer inuke / nx amp, with passive filter and without. who has the equipment. can paypal, transfer money for the time job
Hi, due to the high power of the amplifiers I use a 16 ohm version of BMS 4594HE and with horn RCF HF950. The settings for this version with the inuke 6000D amplifier can be downloaded from their website, link here.
version with original passive crossover BMS C16
active 2way cross here

Reactions: Peter Morris
Besides the used horn, what are you gonna use below it? Just some settings for a 494HE won't get you far if you want to do it right.

Hi, due to the high power of the amplifiers I use a 16 ohm version of BMS 4594HE and with horn RCF HF950. The settings for this version with the inuke 6000D amplifier can be downloaded from their website, link here.
version with original passive crossover BMS C16
active 2way cross here
My new version for biamp with pasive crossover C16.

Reactions: Jason Joseph