Clicking a "Recent Forum Post" on the home page opens the first post in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Cornish

Graduate
Jan 13, 2011
St. Paul, MN
When clicking on a recent post on the home page, the beginning of the thread is opened, rather than the latest post as shown on the home page. This gets a little annoying with some of the more verbose threads having to scroll down and go to the last page. I mean - come on - how many times do I need to keep reading that Silas needs new subwoofers? :)

Re: Clicking a "Recent Forum Post" on the home page opens the first post in the threa

When clicking on a recent post on the home page, the beginning of the thread is opened, rather than the latest post as shown on the home page. This gets a little annoying with some of the more verbose threads having to scroll down and go to the last page. I mean - come on - how many times do I need to keep reading that Silas needs new subwoofers? :)

If you click on the title, you'll be brought to the top of the thread. To go directly to the post, click on the arrow at the bottom right of the new post bubble.
515c83a7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.