Copyright, Patent, General Intellectual Property Discussion (Branch from M32 Thread)

Re: Copyright, Patent, General Intellectual Property Discussion

Well, I can't say I saw that one coming. First time I've ever been called a woman before. Just to set the record straight, Soundforum and Bennet asked for proof of my identity almost a month ago. It was immediately provided and guess what...I am in fact Charlie McGee. Actually named Charlie, and not Charles at birth. Matter closed.

But who is Mike "Post?" His only "post" on this entire forum is to speculate about me. Sounds questionable.

Anyway....Happy St. Paddy's Day.

Re: Copyright, Patent, General Intellectual Property Discussion

This is a spirited debate, and both sides have merit. But you all should know that "Charlie McGee" is actually Uli Behringer's "friend" (and in this case legal mouthpiece) Cheree McAlpine. It's not clear in her LinkedIn that there is a connection to Uli or Behringer, but I can give you that. In this picture from the 2014 Music Group China Partner Event on the MIDAS Facebook page, you can see her standing with Paul Wright (who heads up EMEA sales for Music Group). I've blown the picture up for better detail here. Only a handful of people are invited to this yearly event (the bulk of the people you see filling out the crowd are actually the factory workers), and she's right there up front.

So now you know.

Hey Mike, thanks for blowing up my inbox. Seems there are a lot of people with a particular interest in your comments here. As others have mentioned, it is very strange for a new poster with no reputation in this community who provides no credentials of their own to make such inflammatory comments. It seems to serve no particular purpose, if you were solely interested in addressing Charlie McGee's legitimacy as a "real name poster" you could have addressed me directly via private message. Everyone else involved seems to have no difficulty getting ahold of me via that method, or by email - there are links at the bottom of the page.

Please keep any further discussion of this matter off the public facing forum pages to avoid potential embarrassment for all parties involved.