Digital console history?

Re: Digital console history?

I'm not completely sure, but I believe they were released at the same time. The PM5D-RH was just a different version you could buy if you had the money for it. Only real difference is the choice for recallable head amps.

I'm not completely sure, but I believe they were released at the same time. The PM5D-RH was just a different version you could buy if you had the money for it. Only real difference is the choice for recallable head amps.

Aren't the actual mic pres different as well? Plus the 4 stereo inputs also have mic preamps on them, where as the non RH version does not?

Also the RH version does not have the send and return jacks per each input channel, and the pad etc is all digital, versus the hard switches on the non RH.

Aren't the actual mic pres different as well?
Yes. The PM5D has the same preamps as the DM2000 and the PM5D-RH is the same preamps as the AD8HR.

Plus the 4 stereo inputs also have mic preamps on them, where as the non RH version does not?
Nope. Both have mic pres on the Stereo Ins.

Also the RH version does not have the send and return jacks per each input channel, and the pad etc is all digital, versus the hard switches on the non RH.
Yes.