[WTT] Gear I don't need for some I do....

Stuart Pendleton

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
Yorktown, VA
Have some extra gear that has accumulated and would like to see if I can swap for some things I need. My gear is well kept (many here have bought from me) and prefer gear I get to also look good.

Have:
Lucid ADA8824 - excellent condition, great unit.
Shure Auxpander - excellent condition, original box, no rack ears
Countryman E6 Omni, 2mm cable, with ear clip, pouch, L (I think) beige, wired for AT transmitter

Need:
Audiorail - one unit needed
Whirlwind Mini 12 (inline version) 15-25 feet preferred (would take a pair of 6's also)
Yamaha MY-16AT card

If you have anything I need, I am open to trades. Would also sell outright if anyone wants to make an offer on any of the gear.

Last edited:
Re: Gear I don't need for some I do....

Have some extra gear that has accumulated and would like to see if I can swap for some things I need. My gear is well kept (many here have bought from me) and prefer gear I get to also look good.

Have:
Lucid ADA8824 - excellent condition, great unit. $500
Countryman E6 Omni, 2mm cable, with ear clip, pouch, L (I think) beige, wired for AT transmitter $225

Need:
Whirlwind Mini 12 (inline version) 15-25 feet preferred (would take a pair of 6's also)
Yamaha MY-16AT card

If you have anything I need, I am open to trades. Would also sell outright.

Last edited:
Re: Gear I don't need for some I do....

Have some extra gear that has accumulated and would like to see if I can swap/sell for some things I need. My gear is well kept (many here have bought from me) and prefer gear I get to also look good.

Have:
Lucid ADA8824 - excellent condition, great unit. $500
Countryman E6 Omni, 2mm cable, with ear clip, pouch, L (I think) beige, wired for AT transmitter $225

Need: