I'm Building a Night Club, Brand Advice Please 🙏

Rick Barnes

Apr 26, 2018
Bali
Hello all, as mentioned I'm currently building a night club and picking through different brands of equipment. I don't have a mega budget to afford Function One (or there abouts) but here is a list of my following Brands being quoted (just the main speakers listed below) :

Martin Audio: CDD 15 (x4), Blackline S218+ (x4)
DB Technologies: dvx p15 (x4) , psw 218 (x4)
Bose: RoomMatch Dual 18VLF (x3), Bose LT 6403

Bose is on the more expensive end but not out of Budget. Obviously there are many more speakers around the place. But I just want you to see the main set up and get some feedback. Any reviews on this equipment, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Rick Barnes

Apr 26, 2018
Bali
Maybe take a look at Brooklyn audio, the brand is compared with L'acoustic, Adamson and Meyer sound, but has a much lower pricing.
Used components are one of the best available.
Thanks for your reply. Although I did not mention I am limited to certain Brands due to importation to my location which is Indonesia. I will ask my distributor about this brand.

Nugroho Setiawan

Apr 27, 2018
Yogyakarta
Hello ric barnes, nice to hear if you from indonesia, I'm from here too . I've been listening to some interesting speakers for a room like Coda Audio Viray Series, Coda LA8 with SCF Sub. I think this specification is suitable for your club. If your room is wide better equipped with delay speaker. I recommend the HK Audio with series linear 15

If you need a cheaper price you can use products with assembled in china like OMR, N9 etc

Nugroho Setiawan

Apr 27, 2018
Yogyakarta
To clarify my statement, maybe this is a summary I can give :
For FOH :: Coda Audio Viray Series or Coda LA8 + Sub
For Delay : HK Audio Linear 15
For Monitor DJ : Turbosound Milan M15 or Yamaha DBR15 (cheaper)

Stef Smits

Freshman
Apr 4, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Although I did not mention I am limited to certain Brands due to importation to my location which is Indonesia. I will ask my distributor about this brand.
That could indeed be a problem, but from what I know, they do ship to anywhere.

Rick Barnes

Apr 26, 2018
Bali
To clarify my statement, maybe this is a summary I can give :
For FOH :: Coda Audio Viray Series or Coda LA8 + Sub
For Delay : HK Audio Linear 15
For Monitor DJ : Turbosound Milan M15 or Yamaha DBR15 (cheaper)
Thanks for your reply, iv looked up the website and asked my sound guy about this brand. I can't see where it is manufactured? Do you know? And how does the value compare to my other brands? More expensive or cheaper product?

Stef Smits

Freshman
Apr 4, 2017
As far as I know Coda is made in Germany (everything is BMS).
I think the pricing is more like L'acoustic, D&B, Martin audio etc.