Re: JBL STX800 press release

yawn....more trap crap....double 15z at that
dig up some neo quick before someone gets hurt

835 looks trick but the weight....
srx and qrx double 12 weight was the seller
ev and jbl came out with lines since but srx qrx seam to be foavored

new generation stuff hardley seams new generation
lot o new porducts this year but there mostly polished old turds ....baby step

wheals kit on the subs a step in right direction ...more portable smaller heaver but little louder case they dont go as low sub?

do we really need a new line for these type boxes?
wheres the double 12 monitor wedge?

smaller drivers like 6.5 8 10 in "speaker systems" seams to be a way foward
not more 120+ lb double 15 traps

That is about the most grammatically and spelling tangled post I have ever seen.

Mark, communication is a two way street. If you really want your message understood, it would help if you would strive for a little clarity.

That is about the most grammatically and spelling tangled post I have ever seen.

Mark, communication is a two way street. If you really want your message understood, it would help if you would strive for a little clarity.

Well.... it's the best job of sounding out the spelling of words I've ever seen. (score 9.5)

Hammer

[h=1]Chiropractic Rates[/h][h=2]Payment at Time of Service [/h]Acceptable forms of payment include cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and HSA.
We save time and money when you pay at the time of service and therefore we are happy to pass on the savings by offering a discount of 30% when payment is made in full.
30% discounted rates:
New Patient Examination: $58-$145 (depending on the complexity of the exam)
Established Patient Examination: $27-$97 (depending on the complexity of the exam)
Chiropractic Adjustment: $33 and up (depending on the number or areas adjusted)
Manual Therapy $35
Electrotherapy: $15-$18