Lab.gruppen's 'game changing' product revealed

Re: Lab.gruppen's 'game changing' product revealed

How many Behringer watts to a Lab Gruppen watt?
Or as Frank Zappa said "Is that a real poncho or a Sears Poncho." In other thoughts, what ever happened to "ground breaking" and game changing can be changing the game in a good way or in a bad way.

Seems to me the game is still very much the same...

I hate that phrase

Getting power amplified audio to a speaker wirelessly would be a game changer, A desk that tips itself would be a game changer, an amp that slightly smaller/lighter/cleverer/more powerful: not so much...

Cutting the price in half of what they normally sell for , would change the game... they are still asking a buck a watt from the pricing I got. $2400 for 2400 watts with dsp.... no thanks I think we're beyond that game don't you ? ("YA BUT, it's a LAB "!!)

Cutting the price in half of what they normally sell for , would change the game... they are still asking a buck a watt from the pricing I got. $2400 for 2400 watts with dsp.... no thanks I think we're beyond that game don't you ? ("YA BUT, it's a LAB "!!)

I've seen US MSRP price of $1949 for the 2400 and $1399 for the 1200. Dealer price was considerably less, and I imagine street price will probably wind up in the $1400-1500 range for the 2400, and around $1K for the 1200.

Also, if this is game changing, what is the PLM20K?

In business your game is generally changed by the competition. The power amp business has been in a constant state of flux for decades. All that's left for them is the final stage where the amps get built into powered speakers and disappear as products completely.

It is no accident that QSC now sells speakers.

JR