Freshman
Jan 11, 2011
Quebec, Canada
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6LdouiW9JI

A monitor that really bites
icon_razz.gif

Re: Monitor Possum!

he definately has good taste in gear

I once came across one of these guys during a home inspection. I was in the crawl and there he was, mouth and eyes open, upside down and still as a mouse. Between me and the opening of course. I thought ''if he's not dead...he sure as hell will be''

but..after a bit more investigation (which, I wish I had video of. I was alone and it was like a monty python skit) he was indeed not ''playing'' dead.

icon_eek.gif
icon_sad.gif

My biggest chuckle was when they removed the 2nd speaker...lol

I had a possum make a nest in a van engine compartment.. scared the heck out of me when I lifted the hood and saw teeth snarling back at me!
icon_eek.gif

This is fearless Warren one of my vidiots, this guy has balls of steel, and the fact he used to live in S. Africa, probably helped him in capturing this guy on his back porch one night, that and lots of beer inside him too.

that my friend is one pissed off possum!

tk

This is fearless Warren one of my vidiots, this guy has balls of steel, and the fact he used to live in S. Africa, probably helped him in capturing this guy on his back porch one night, that and lots of beer inside him too.

that my friend is one pissed off possum!

tk

Yeah, Warren's got the stuff.

I cracked a baseball bat over a possum one night. I was certain he was dead. When to collect him 10-15 minutes later, and he was gone.

Possums are the ''cockroach'' of the mammal world.
icon_confused.gif

Hammer