Moved links?

Jan 19, 2011
Oslo, Norway, Norway
drbentsen.no
Have the Articles and Forum links in the top bar switched places lately, or am I going crazy.

Every time I try to press the Forum link and don't pay attention, I end up pressing Articles instead out of old habit or something. Just to clarify, the links work as usual, but it feels like they have switched places or something, because it's a automated movement that's suddenly wrong.

Not the biggest issue in the world, but I just have to ask :)

Re: Moved links?

Have the Articles and Forum links in the top bar switched places lately, or am I going crazy.

Every time I try to press the Forum link and don't pay attention, I end up pressing Articles instead out of old habit or something. Just to clarify, the links work as usual, but it feels like they have switched places or something, because it's a automated movement that's suddenly wrong.

Not the biggest issue in the world, but I just have to ask :)

We just added the Articles link to the top menu a few days ago. That's an addition to the Home (News) link. Would you prefer swapping the links? Making the order:
Home Forum Articles Blogs What's New?

Re: Moved links?

Is it just me or did Forum and Articles play musical chairs again?

Thanks for catching that. I missed that after upgrades- I'll add it to the official upgrade checklist. This time the vBulletin upgrades out all our navigation settings. All I caught on the test site was the change of homepage. I missed the nav bar swap. Should be all set now.