New to pro sound

Re: New to pro sound

Hey Bob, welcome back! I'm in your town now, living in JP. Welcome to fall, eh?

Bennett,

I thought after a few years this old guy might as well flex a bit. I know you understand the meaning of that statement, so no need to go there, and there's no more points to prove. The pond is calm and the water is inviting.

My fathers oldest brother owned a house overlooking the Arborway. It was (still is) a 4 story Victorian they eventually sold for over a mill. The problem is parts of the area have become less than inviting and a bullet proof vest might be a good move. We'll have to get together Bennett and swap tales of ye olden times. By the way, I'm going to put together a veterans xmas dance for all veterans, and it will be a freebee w/ my band as the headliner. You up for a challenge and a good time??

My fathers oldest brother owned a house overlooking the Arborway. It was (still is) a 4 story Victorian they eventually sold for over a mill. The problem is parts of the area have become less than inviting and a bullet proof vest might be a good move. We'll have to get together Bennett and swap tales of ye olden times. By the way, I'm going to put together a veterans xmas dance for all veterans, and it will be a freebee w/ my band as the headliner. You up for a challenge and a good time??

Hey Bob,

JP ain't the neighborhood it used to be. There's the occasional SWAT bust up at the projects at the end of Heath Street, but where I am (by the VA hospital) and JP proper are very gentrified. My father in law did his residency at the VA in the 1970s and he said he had three cars stolen from in front of what is now my apartment. I park my Audi out back.

It would be great to grab a beer, there's a few OK places near Brigham Circle. I haven't touched a fader in months now and miss it, so I might be swayed to get involved in your veterans gig, if the timing works out.

Hey Bob. What's up, PSW too boring :)

I gotta bring my Bassman over some day for some TLC and see your new desk.

Sent from my iPad HD

Rob,
I'm available this weekend and next. Bring the Bassman by and I'll try to have it done while you wait. Matter of fact, you can play with the board while I play with the Bassman. (All work NC for you Rob.)