NHL Playoff's

Re: NHL Playoffs

Don't know for sure what Brandon predicts ;-)!

But in my first response in this thread, after explaining my schizophrenic loyalties and the turmoil a Habs vs Sharks Cup Final would cause I did say:

"My head says Vancouver meets Philadelphia".

Im holding to that Eastern Conference winner unless Ryan Miller really IS Superman but if Chicago pulls it off tonight I'm then gonna say the Flyers and Sharks meet in the big dance.

And Pronger is back, Oh Joy...

Really hoping the Canucks get it together tonight. So far, they are in the lead (early goal, still in the first), and are playing a pretty solid game.

Odd thing I noticed on this game. No American anthem was sung. Odd.

Yeah, that was a pretty much edge of the seat sort of game. Sitting here at home in New West and the entire neighborhood freaked out when Burrows scored, I could just imagine what Granville and Robson are like right now.

Yeah, that was a pretty much edge of the seat sort of game. Sitting here at home in New West and the entire neighborhood freaked out when Burrows scored, I could just imagine what Granville and Robson are like right now.

Emil, I think if the wind was right you could hear the cheering when Burrows scored all the way down here in Oakland.

And Luongo got his mojo back for sure.

But, as this now means the Sharks have to play the Red Wings, thanks for nothin'.

Enjoy those long flights to and from Nashville!

Hmm... Red Wings may be a contender. The Parent Company is pushing hard for a Win, seems, they might be pissed that they didn't get the winning Bid on the Detroit Pistons.

Good Luck and keep the sticks DOWN.

Hammer