Open request for photos of your subwoofer configurations

Re: Open request for photos of your subwoofer configurations

I just worked the audio load-in for the show at Staples Center. Not a sub in sight. Clair I5 arrays with the main hang supplemented by I5B hangs

I just worked the audio load-in for the show at Staples Center. Not a sub in sight. Clair I5 arrays with the main hang supplemented by I5B hangs

"The i-5b features a single, vented 18 inch speaker enclosure designed to provide maximum bass impact in conjunction with any Clair i-Series line array system. This high performance cabinet delivers exceptionally clean, tight low frequency output throughout the venue, and is ideal for any medium-to-large indoor or outdoor application where ground support may not be a physical or aesthetic option."

In all fairness, the i5/i5b roll off at 30hz, so they have plenty of LF without additional subs on the ground. I just got done carrying an 8/side i5 rig and mixed the opening act without the ground subs on a few nights for shits and giggles, and there was plenty of LF.

Evan