Presonus 32.4.2Al

Re: Presonus 32.4.2Al

I was drafted and went kicking and screaming... but yes the troops deserve respect from the public they serve, something my generation (Viet Nam era) did not get.

It's pretty much up to you... Good luck.

JR

I went because I was poor and had no other means to get to college (not exactly the most honorable reasons I admit). Once there, I learned to appreciate the sacrifice all members of the service make. I can't do anything about how people in the past treated vets like you John, but I can tell you that now that I am in a position to effect hiring practices, I do all I can to make sure that as many qualified vets as I run across get a good engineering job.

I am sure that all of my old Navy buddies would agree with me when I say that while you may not have gotten a good shake when you got back, those of us who served after you greatly appreciate what you went through.

Good luck to you as well.

I didn't go through anything personally worth complaining about.
=====

If you were in the military you understand the value in keeping your head down and not making yourself a target,

JR

You can't really believe that this is a reasonable request can you?

Scott,

I don't have to be reasonable, and it's not a request. Lecturing me on what the rules might be, when I wrote them, is an exercise in futility. We have only banned one user before, I'm not in a hurry to make you number two, but maybe you are. We can agree on one thing: others following this thread are interested in my actions.