Random tmezones on main page "recent posts"?

Re: Random tmezones on main page "recent posts"?

Are you logged in when you see this? Can you post a screenshot including system clock time?

Is anyone else seeing this?

I don't have a screen grab utility on this machine, but refreshing the main page seems to make the problem go away on occasion. I am logged in when this occurs. I am running various script blockers, but disabling them didn't seem to make a difference.

<edit>
Here are some text grabs:

Main page "Recent posts" box

Recent Forum Posts
Ramiro Garcia
Need help with audiocore and xta 226 pc connection.

I bought a used xta226 for b-rigs but I just can't figure out how to connect to the thing. This is my first XTA product.

Audiocore 8.81
Ramiro Garcia Today, 01:11 AM Go to last post
Rob Timmerman
Re: All things to do with the x32 - X1control, routers and Wifi

I was actually using them as the standard first 2 metasyntactic variables. Essentailly, placeholder values.
Rob Timmerman Today, 01:05 AM Go to last post
Dan Mortensen
Re: X32 Discussion

Hi Christian,

Out of curiousity, are you still using your prototype X32 or did you have to trade it in?

(I hope they gave it
Dan Mortensen Today, 12:46 AM Go to last post
Ivan Beaver
Re: Reconing vs replacement dustcap?

If it is still working basically fine-then you are probably OK just having it replaced.
Ivan Beaver Today, 12:35 AM Go to last post

Activity feed page

Today, 08:11 PM
Ramiro Garcia started a thread Need help with audiocore and xta 226 pc connection. in Varsity
I bought a used xta226 for b-rigs but I just can't figure out how to connect to the thing. This is my first XTA product. Audiocore 8.81 Windows...
see more
0 replies | 0 view(s)
Today, 08:05 PM
Rob Timmerman replied to a thread All things to do with the x32 - X1control, routers and Wifi in Junior Varsity
I was actually using them as the standard first 2 metasyntactic variables. Essentailly, placeholder values.
see more
10 replies | 293 view(s)
Today, 07:46 PM
Dan Mortensen replied to a thread X32 Discussion in Junior Varsity
Hi Christian, Out of curiousity, are you still using your prototype X32 or did you have to trade it in? (I hope they gave it to you, you...
see more
4623 replies | 467396 view(s)
Today, 07:35 PM
Ivan Beaver replied to a thread Reconing vs replacement dustcap? in Junior Varsity
If it is still working basically fine-then you are probably OK just having it replaced.
see more
3 replies | 79 view(s)

</edit>

Last edited: