REO Speedwagon Tech Rider?

Ned Ward

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
South Bay, CA
www.nedorama.com
Group may be hiring them for a private ballroom event; if anyone has one or has worked with them that would be great.

Full ballroom rental with full AV, sound and lights for a corporate gig, half hour performance.

thanks.

Re: REO Speedwagon Tech Rider?

Group may be hiring them for a private ballroom event; if anyone has one or has worked with them that would be great.

Full ballroom rental with full AV, sound and lights for a corporate gig, half hour performance.

thanks.

Ned, let do some digging and see if I can find their Rider from last year. I know it's somewhere at the shop.

Pat

thanks.

Ned, let do some digging and see if I can find their Rider from last year. I know it's somewhere at the shop.

Pat

Ned, sent you a PM.

Pat

thanks all; will be getting their rider. Guessing VRX + LS932 won't cut it.

The quick answer is ''no'' but ask anyway. For a 30 min show in a ballroom some things might be negotiable on stacks and racks.

IIRC they are completely self-contained on stage, carry consoles & snake and need 120/208v 100 amp 3 phase service at stage left monitor world.

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc

REO Speedwagon tech rider:

Piano - √

Tuna Fish - √

REO Speedealer tech rider:

Bag o' meth - √

(the latter band was sued by the first and had to remove ''REO'' from their name.)

Greg

Ha! Actually their grand piano is a shell for a Kurzweil unit.

I've been to Tsukiji fish market at 5am outside of Tokyo - very interesting stuff. Equally odd is in an alleyway nearby is all of the shops that make the fake food for restaurant windows. Unfortunately not cheap.

I did them a couple of months ago, they carried everything except R&S. I used 8 Melodie per side, 4 HP600 and 4 650P, and 4 Melodie front fill for a 1300 seat PAC. I tied into the house fill systems for balcony and under balcony. I have contact info- if you need it PM me...

JP

I did them a couple of months ago, they carried everything except R&S. I used 8 Melodie per side, 4 HP600 and 4 650P, and 4 Melodie front fill for a 1300 seat PAC. I tied into the house fill systems for balcony and under balcony. I have contact info- if you need it PM me...

JP

Hello Jonathan,

Is Neil Schaffer still on their Audio crew?

Cheers,
Hammer