Script in threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Script in threads

Exactly, the questions and replies all look the same as all the other information in the posts. When a person with a lot of information in their replies, Tag lines, advertisements, Blogs ect, it all looks the same. I have a hard time trying to distinguish between these and the answers. Looks the same in Google as well as Safari. Sorry about the confusion.. Edit...If it's a big deal don't worry about it, I'll get used to it. Thanks for you time..

Today it's back to normal. Yesterday everything was right on top of each other. Now the answers (or questions) are inside two lines, making them separate and readable..I think it might have been an issue here except it was in all browsers. Who knows..

There have been java and javascript updates pushed over the last few days, perhaps those broke something?

Today it's back to normal. Yesterday everything was right on top of each other. Now the answers (or questions) are inside two lines, making them separate and readable..I think it might have been an issue here except it was in all browsers. Who knows..

Have you had the issue for a while? Or did it just start up on Tuesday night? We performed a bunch of updates, and made various template changes around the site. That was all done around 8-9pm EST.

It was like that Tuesday night and into Wednesday afternoon. Cut computer off and when I powered back up it was fine. A better description is this; The whole thread, including personal info, avatar, join date, location, title of thread , thread info, and tags were all the same font, bunched together with no spaces separating any text.All the thread commands, ie reply, reply with quote. etc were all on the left side of the page as well . But it still seems fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.