Woot! Taking vBulletin for a test drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
test

My name is mudd. Opinion are like Badazz mofo ugly ass letters

Looks like one size font?

Rice checks, corn chex, mic checks....

Just testing the quote function

Just seeing what recursive quoting looks like on here. No limits? Cool!!!

:twisted:

That was my favorite smiley from FUD. Right now I just see the ASCII tag for it.

Advanced editor is nice but I don't see the text formatting on it.

Maybe also put breadcrumbs to navigate forum onto the PM pages too. Maybe put that above the PM breadcrumbs.

I like this new forum. Good job guys!

Last edited:
so far, so good - I did notice replies have to be 10 characters or more, so replies like "+1" without a qualifying statement won't make it. Don't know if that's good or bad, but overall enjoying the experience. Headed out to the airport and will test on iPhone.

HYBRID DISPLAY MODE... too awesome!!!!

You guys are just SICK!!

The HOME (Front Page) area looks great too... stuff we actually want to read, WOO-HOO!!!

I just switched to Hybrid, it definitely rocks.

Looks good all around. So far am definitely missing the smilies; looking forward to their implementation.

Also there is no PM button on a post, so the PM automatically grabs a title from the post title...all PMs now won't be directly related to a post, like they used to be in FUD.

so far, so good - I did notice replies have to be 10 characters or more, so replies like "+1" without a qualifying statement won't make it. Don't know if that's good or bad, but overall enjoying the experience. Headed out to the airport and will test on iPhone.

If users would like that changed, it's simple on our end.

Looks good all around. So far am definitely missing the smilies; looking forward to their implementation.

Also there is no PM button on a post, so the PM automatically grabs a title from the post title...all PMs now won't be directly related to a post, like they used to be in FUD.

To PM a user from a thread, there is a link that appears in menu found by clicking a username. I'll look into seeing if grabbing the title is possible.

It also appears that Tim edited his OP to drop the 'e' on VBulletine, but the thread title didn't update.

Silas,

I just manually went in and changed the title. I'll create a 'test user' to see how threads work for the non-admin creators. I have an option on my end called "Edit Thread," but the thread information is separate from each individual post.

Status
Not open for further replies.