2011 LAB / SFN EXPO / SMAART 2-day May 16-19 in MA

Re: How to get to the venue or Ride sharing

Chuck I'm in Boston on Sunday I'm supposed to pick up a hire car at Hertz around 1pm at Logan International if you want to meet me PM me and we can arrange a meeting point. G

Re: 2011 LAB / SFN EXPO / SMAART 2-day May 16-19 in MA

I am about to make my way down. if anyone is still looking for a ride from the nh/boston area give me a call

Re: 2011 SoundForums.net Expo

There's a "social media & chat" tab... at the bottom of the video frame with the volume control and other stuff.

There is a chat window to the right in Safari, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm most interested in tomorrow, but I'll be in the car.

Mac

There is a chat window to the right in Safari, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm most interested in tomorrow, but I'll be in the car.

Mac

Hey Mac, I'm sure you have a smart phone, there's gotta be a way to get that stream on the go! Just make sure you rehearse the speech..."hey officer, I was just watching the live stream of a conference, I wasn't texting!"

Mac,

We'll post videos of all the seminars at some point in the next week or so.

I'll be looking out for those with considerable interest. The stuff I was interested in watching on the web stream unluckily coincided with other work I couldn't avoid.

Maybe I'll manage to get over in person next year. The arrival of my first child five weeks ago thwarted my plans to attend this year. :lol: