60 Degree DIY Mid Hi - AKA PM60

Getting there... had time to put in a lil work today... can't wait to hear these play ?

Attachments

• 20190422_165857.jpg
    20190422_165857.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 229
  • 20190422_165941.jpg
    20190422_165941.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 242
  • 20190422_104939.jpg
    20190422_104939.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 257
Reactions: Leon JEDDi Lawrence
Hello Peter, I hope all is going well for you.
I am waiting for cnc pricing atm?.
A question for you, I was looking at the 60/40 drawings & noted the back corners had been angled.
My guess is to allow them to array. Is that correct.

Hello Peter, I hope all is going well for you.
I am waiting for cnc pricing atm?.
A question for you, I was looking at the 60/40 drawings & noted the back corners had been angled.
My guess is to allow them to array. Is that correct.
No... I think Peter cut his back corners for personal aesthetics... And would reduce some weight... if I'm correct

hi Peter i got a quote back for cnc & they asked for £160 to turn the pdf back to cad before programming.
the cutting is £120 per box plus the ply price ontop:unsure:.
still waiting for a couple of other quotes thou.
I can understand why after all the hard work you, Mark & Don don't supply the cad so readily, however when i get them redrawn is it ok for me to post the cad file from the pdf in order to save £160 for others? providing the woodwork shop give me a copy.

Sure you can post a CAD file and pictures :) - as i see it, I just started the thread, as such it belongs to all that have contributed, but a special thanks to Mark and Don for all their work and input ... and of course SoundForums.

Mr Morris sir, thank you for the reply & do you think with time a passive xover aside a peq could work for this box as i have seen done with some commercial boxes or is there something that mite inhibit that like major spl or sound quality depletion ?
Ps. I don’t mean by you just in general.
Edited cause i solved that one in that time alignment would be the issue?