Ban from PSW

Re: Ban from PSW

Quote: said:
E. Lee Dickinson

Charlie Zureki wrote on Thu, 13 January 2011 00:14

Hello! I'm here...

NOW it's a party.

Yeah it is... with most of the top players here and participating I get more notifications in my inbox than spam
icon_lol.gif

E. Lee Dickinson

Hello! I'm here...

NOW it's a party.

Yeah it is... with most of the top players here and participating I get more notifications in my inbox than spam
icon_lol.gif

Thanks for that, that just verified that the noreply email is working!

E. Lee Dickinson

Hello! I'm here...

NOW it's a party.

icon_lol.gif

Thanks for that, that just verified that the noreply email is working!

Hey David,

I still haven't figured out how to turn off the e-mail notifications for subscribed topics, but leave the e-mail for a PM notification on.

Bennett had told me to turn ''Select Notification by Default:'' off; but for some reason I am still getting the e-mails.

Thanks for all your help and hard work!

Phil

Hey David,

I still haven't figured out how to turn off the e-mail notifications for subscribed topics, but leave the e-mail for a PM notification on.

Bennett had told me to turn ''Select Notification by Default:'' off; but for some reason I am still getting the e-mails.

Phil

We're working on setting the default value for Email Notifications to None. I'm not sure if there is a difference, I personally selected ''Don't Notify Me'' in ''Choose Notification Method.'' I'm only receiving an email about PMs.

Also, as Evan said, you will still receive notifications for all previous subscriptions, until you manually unsubscribe. There is an option for that in Control Panel / Notifications.

Hey David,

Phil

We're working on setting the default value for Email Notifications to None. I'm not sure if there is a difference, I personally selected ''Don't Notify Me'' in ''Choose Notification Method.'' I'm only receiving an email about PMs.

Also, as Evan said, you will still receive notifications for all previous subscriptions, until you manually unsubscribe. There is an option for that in Control Panel / Notifications.

Gotcha thank you, ok that is what I remember at PSW is they had to manually do it under the hood. Because I like subscribing to topics and going into my control panel and seeing all the ones that have new posts, but just don't need the e-mails every time one is posted
icon_smile.gif

~Phil