Tapatalk and forum links issue.

Re: tapatalk on android

Apparently since these same changes we have lost the global "mark all read" option.

This is a pain because of the way tapatalk creates pointers to the articles. As you read posts they are eliminated from the unread listing. These leaves more and more of the article pointers cluttering the listing.

Re: tapatalk on android

Apparently since these same changes we have lost the global "mark all read" option.

This is a pain because of the way tapatalk creates pointers to the articles. As you read posts they are eliminated from the unread listing. These leaves more and more of the article pointers cluttering the listing.

Merged the two recent Tapatalk threads.

"Mark All Read" works for me on latest iOS version.
IMG_5926.PNGIMG_5927.PNG

Are you talking about the Forum entries for articles? vBulletin 4 uses those to handle article comments by design. If you go to New Posts on the regular site, you'll see the same thing.

Re: Tapatalk and forum links issue.

I don't know how the Android version is supposed to work, but my guess in looking at that screenshot, Jay, is that it would be the checkmark inside the square that you press to "Mark all as Read". Is that not working?

That is it. It is there and works on psw. It used to be there and work on sound forums. After the latest updates it is now missing from soundforums.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

That is it. It is there and works on psw. It used to be there and work on sound forums. After the latest updates it is now missing from soundforums.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

I could make a post on Tapatalk's forums about it, I doubt it's related to our updates though.

Maybe try Forum Runner? That's 'officially' supported by vBulletin, while Tapatalk is an unsupported plugin. I'd assume increased reliability comes with Forum Runner, and we keep both up to date. The latest Tapatalk update here was yesterday.

@Andrew, nothing on the link issue. I'll reach out again on that.

I had a link today mysteriously direct me to a long forgotten thread were Tim was talking about seeing a cowboy ghost. I think it was today's renkus story.

Sent from my iPhone

VBulletin only 'officially' supports Forum Runner.

Unfortunately there isn't too much we could do about Tapatalk on our end short of keeping up with updates, and reporting bugs to them.

Sorry for slow replies, I'm traveling with limited Internet access until July.