WTR Moving Heads IMMEDIATELY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Haber

Sophomore
Jan 14, 2011
Boston, MA
www.matthewhaber.com
I need to rent a pair of moving spots from this coming Monday (the 7th) through late this coming Friday night (the 11th) in Boston, MA. Minimum of 300W up to probably 700W, CMY color mixing, zoom preferred but iris is acceptable, must run on a 120V circuit (no Mac2ks, VL3000, etc). Possible candidates would be Studio Spot 575 CMY Zoom, Alpha Spot HPE 300/575/700, Mac 700 Profile, Design Spot575E, Robin 300/600E Spot, VL1100TID/VL1100TSD, VL2500 Spot, etc

If you have any of these or anything even roughly equivalent please shoot me an email ([email protected]) or give me a call (617-435-9257) anytime day or night.

Additionally, if anyone happens to have OMEGA Brackets for Clay Paky brand moving lights please let me know ASAP. I would love to rent four of them for the coming week.

Re: WTR Moving Heads IMMEDIATELY

I assume you've checked the usual suspects in NE? I find it hard to believe that all the units are out on rentals.

High Output has VLs and some Clay Paky

ALPS has Martin

Port Lighting has a mix of Martin and VL

I didn't find out about this issue until this evening. I am sure that once I start calling the weekend emergency numbers tomorrow I'll find something but I figured that I could throw this up tonight and see if anyone can save me the effort. I already have an order coming from ALPS for this show so I'll start with them. Also, for the record, ALPS has Martin, VL, and Elation.

Re: WTR Moving Heads IMMEDIATELY

AFAIK, Davids Elations don't really meet my needs in terms of wattage and CMY mixing/zoom. Regardless, I put in a call to ALPS this morning and they are including a couple Design Spot575Es with our existing rental order.

Status
Not open for further replies.